A downloadable game for Windows
--NEED A WALKTHROUGH? LOOK AT BOTTOM OF POST FOR FULL SOLUTIONS--
- This game is in a DEMO STATE ( It's not done and won't ever be ) and SPACEBAR will BREAK THE GAME in some points, so just don't press it to be safe
- To close out the WHITE FEEDBACK TEXT, hit TAB KEY
- IMPORTANT: AFTER the 2nd MOVIE ( WHERE YOU GET YOUR WINGS ) THE GAME IS PRETTY MUCH OVER. YOU CAN CLICK AROUND TO SEE WHERE IT WOULD HAVE GONE, BUT THE DEVELOPERS DIDN'T GET TO FINISH IT.
Credits ( these would have been added in the game if it were to be completed )
Visuals -- David Mills ( Suit's N Nukes )
Programming -- Zenger
(*Most) Music -- Christian Spencer
*( There was a song I grabbed randomly as a placeholder from Newgrounds, was meant to be changed, sorry I don't remember the artist name and cannot remove/change the music selection. It's the song you hear in the streets at the start of the game )
Sound effects from "Freesoundproject", the following contributors are responsible for the sources used:
Glaneur de sons
Special thanks to the following people who would have received a free copy of the finished game pending it had made it to retail completion:
Dennis Connor Sweeten
Yahel ( Wrestling with Gaming )
Mike Boyd (M.A.D Gaming )
Voice actors either featured in the game or in the audio meant for it, but was cut:
Chris Luhrs ( aka MetalMartian )
Many people assume because it's a demo, that there aren't solutions to the puzzles. The game CAN BE BEATEN without using F1 to cheat and SWITCH FORMS. If you have trouble working out the solutions, follow these steps here
- Start by going into the SEWER GRATE in the first room
- Climb ON THE PIPE and go RIGHT to the room with the RAT
- Click THE CHEESE in the rat's HANDS, DRAG IT around the light and toss it into THE PIPE
- Click the RAT when it gets stuck in the PIPE to EVOLVE to the POISON SPITTER
- As the POISON SPITTER, climb the tree and SPIT POISON into the man's CUP. He will drink it and die
-Once killed, the 2 invader slugs will begin FEEDING on the corpse. Run Left. You will come back for them LATER.
- Skip the BLUE HOUSE for now, RUN LEFT to the yellow one first.
- Slip in through the MAILSLOT
- OPTIONAL KILL: In the living room, jump on the small table in the corner, then jump to the bookshelf from there. Wait for the old lady to smoke and EXHALE, tilting her head BACK. CLICK THE HOLE IN HER NECK at this point to DIVE IN AND KILL HER, EVOLVING YET AGAIN.
- Go to the kitchen and OPEN THE FRIDGE to get the STEAK
- You can read the note in this room to find out about the HIDDEN KEY to the blue house.
- EXIT the dog door in the KITCHEN.
- In the SIDE YARD, run RIGHT to get the SCREWDRIVER from the TOOLBOX
- JUMP OVER the fence up the pile of logs
- In the area with THE HOSE, GRAB THE HOSE and the CLIPPERS by the flower bed.
- RETURN TO THE BLUE HOUSE
- At the FRONT DOOR, grab the FAKE ROCK next to the step. It will have the SIDE GATE KEY
- USE THE KEY in the area to the LEFT OF THE FRONT DOOR to OPEN THE GATE.
- Go LEFT AGAIN in the backyard to the DOG AREA.
- 2 OPTIONS FOR THE DOG AREA:
Option A: Drop the STEAK IN THE DOG BOWL. When the Dog TURNS TO SNIFF IT, CLICK IT'S BALLS TO CRUNCH DOWN ON THEM AND CHASE IT IN THE DOG HOUSE. ( Must be the old lady head morph to do this )
Option B: Climb the TREE. Once there, TIE THE HOSE onto the GLOWING BRANCH. RUN BACK DOWN THE TREE. The dog will HANG ITSELF on the HOSE. Use the CLIPPERS on the HOSE to retract the dog back into the doghouse.
- AFTER exiting the DOGHOUSE in your NEW FORM, return to the BACKDOOR of the BLUEHOUSE and enter in the DOG DOOR.
- Make your way UPSTAIRS to the room marked with a notice saying "Keep Out".
Once inside, USE THE SCREWDRIVER on the TINY SCREWS holding up the SHELF WITH THE 8-BALL on it ( Only the LEFT SIDE SUPPORT will come loose)
- After KNOCKING OUT THE TEEN, CLICK the body and you will get the 1ST MOVIE.
-AFTER IT IS OVER, GO RIGHT back to the guy on the bench who was eaten by the SLUGS.
- A second MOVIE will play.
FROM THIS POINT, the demo is basically over. You can hatch the eggs to get to the map selection, and see how far we got into the 3 remaining areas before the GAME GOT CANCELLED.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Did you play without music? Also, I know you do the multi language deal on your channel, Invasion is the only game I actually had a Spanish translation for in the settings menu ;)
:P Yes i disabled the music but i have a reason for it, when i play videogames (expecially the ones where i need to solve puzzles/think a lot like this one i'm unable to completely focus with the music on, then there are the First Person/Third Person Action/Horror games, on those games i want to hear the enemies/monsters sounds/footsteps to guess their position ;), lastly there's the copyright reason of course, i'm honest :P, yeah i do the multi language because i'm Italian but i can also speak/understand English XD :P, you made me curious and now i have to ask :D, why is Astrocreep Invasion your only game with a Spanish translation? :D P.S you are awesome.
Ha thx XD
No real design reason, the programmer I was working with on the project spoke it and offered is all. We figured it would help reach a wider audience. We even had a publisher lined up but when it came down to signing the contract my partner backed out and it ruined the whole deal, and why the game is unfinished ( but level concepts can be explored ). It's the main reason I learned to code and develop purely on my own, it was hard as hell but I cant seem to find people dedicated enough to see the job through. It's water under the bridge now but I was super pissed at the time. The soundtracks for Invasion and both Aquacreep 2D and 3D had original music created for it that came out pretty well, and both are available to download on the gamejolt pages if anyone wants them for free
Oh! :O i'm sorry for what happened, you are very talented and Aquacreep is more like The Thing than the official PS2 game lol XD, your games are amazing and i wish you good luck for your future projects.